Dear Friends,
I have created a database in excel regarding collection from donors. I have to
give a thanks letter to each of them. From it I want to take out only 4 columns
in thanks letter. It  contains amount received in number, words, name of donor,
and address in letter. I'm thinking to print it automatically with all these
information from the database. Is it possible to do by 'vb' programming or any
excel formula link up with another programme? If so guide me. Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 0943161157