From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of mukesh jain
Sent: 01 December 2012 15:08
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] A good DAISY Reader for Windows 64 bits

hello,
does angel or plextalk pocket daisy readers support the daisy text files
witch are in hindi language? is there any other option to read these books
besides on computer or mobile? i mean with any daisy players?
thanks,
mukesh.

On 12/1/12, Ram Agarwal <ramagar...@airtelmail.in> wrote:
> Dear ketan,
> You can select  either Angel Pro or the Plextalk pocket Daisy Players.
>
> Alternatively you can also use the FS Reader in Jaws.
> Awaiting to hear from you.
> Thanks.
>
> Warm regards,
> Ram Agarwal
> Karishma Enterprises
> 132, Maker Tower B,
> Cuffe Parade,
> Mumbai 400005
> Phone: +9122 22181853
> Fax: +912222153291
> Mobile: 09867310297, 09321539290
> E-mail: k...@vsnl.com
> Website: www.karishmaenterprises.com

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master
you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

ia.org.in