hello friends! i reed many mails about facebook exessibility page. is it a new version of facebook? i am unable to understand. please tell me briefly about this if somebody knows.
with worm regards
Dinesh Mittal

----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:26 AM
Subject: [AI] Facebook accessibility

Hi all,
Today saw a mail on accessindia dedicated to accessibility facebook page.
Special Accessibility page and still inaccessible!!!

I'm facing dificulty updating status on:
facebook.com
However,
m.facebook.com is working fine.

So, are we forced to use the mobile version only? or I am the only one
facing this strange issue.

There are many features which are not available on Mobile version, so
please don't advise to stick with mobile version only.

replies awaited.

--
Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.