Hi Ekanath,\

You have raised a very valid point with regard to the time taken in
jusstice delivery system. I’m finding it difficult not to comment on
this issue. .

As you know, these type of cases fall under the criminal offences, and
government is responsible for aranging the lawyers for victims.
needless to say, in most of the cases public prosecutors are highly
incompetant or salable for a few bux.  A person has the right to
choose the lawyer of his or her own choice, but this exists in statute
books only.

Social or human rights lawyers often face such difficulty when working
for justice to victims. In rarest of the rare cases special public
prosecutors are appointed, for which, one has to really work hard!!!

Other members working in legal field will of course, correct me or
clarify if I’m missing something, or adding extra!

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9818798780
Email: akhil.akhi...@gmail.com