To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala" <zujarbri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:30 AM
Subject: [AI] Blank cell formula if not true

Hello Friends,
I have created a if formula in cell w5, x5, y5, z5
When the condition is not true the formula cell displays the text 'false' in the cell. I have concatenate formula in cell 'aa5' for these 4 cells respectively. Which gives me the abbreviation of these cells. At a time there is only 1 condition is true in these 4 cells and 3 cells displays the text 'false' which gives me the wrong abbreviation in cell 'aa5' for ex. 'falsefalseakfalse'. I want to display the text 'ak' which is true and hide other 3 cells containing the text 'false'. That means when there is a text 'false' in that particular cell the cell must be blank automatically and give me the result 'ak' only in cell 'aa5' instead of 'falsefalseakfalse'. Please guide me how to tackle this problem because the abbreviation in cell 'aa5' is important for calculation. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157