file a complaint bro

Get him chargesheeted for hacking, impersonation and if Deepali is really
your wife's name then u can also add harrasment, etc to that.

File a complaint, even a hacker should know his ethical boundaries.

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"