Hi eyeway administrators I am unable to visit classified sections to
see the jobs details, the following error is being shown.
Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

definition list of 3 items
Error Type
IndexError
Error Value
0
Request made at
2012/12/19 09:35:40.525 GMT+0530
list end

On 12/19/12, mamta <mamta.chandiram...@sbi.co.in> wrote:
> Just wanted to find out that so are any google sms channels working?
>
> or not any more?
>
> Thanks.

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi