The AutoFilter option is a handy tool for filtering data the way you want.
But it can filter data in place only (listers - correct me if not so). The
Advanced Filter tool can help achieve the desired result. Steps below:

1.       Specify the filtering condition in the cells that are expected to
not contain data in future. Let's assume BA1 and BA2 are two such cells.

BA1: Month

BA2: Nov

2.       Select the data to be filtered. A1:Z100, for instance.

3.       Press ALT+A followed by Q to open the Advanced Filter dialog box.
Alternatively, press ALT+D, F, A.

4.       Specify the following in the dialog box:

a.       Filter the list = Copy to another location radio button. (press
SHIFT+TAB once after opening the dialog box to reach out to the two radio
buttons)

b.      List Range = $A$1:$Z$100 (this should be automatically filled if you
have selected the correct data)

c.       Criteria Range: BA1:BA2 (the place where we specified the filtering
condition in step 1 above)

d.      Copy To = AA1 (the target location starting cell)

5.       Activate the OK button to apply the filter and have the filtered
data copied to the desired location.

Limitations of Advanced Filters:

1.       It cannot Copy data to a different sheet. This limitation doesn't
affect the given scenario as the target location is on the same sheet.

2.       It copies all columns in the selected data, there's no option to
copy selective columns. However you can hide columns that are not required
at the target location.

If you want the data sorted after copying then sort the data before applying
the filter.

hth.

Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!