From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
maneeshbalachandran
Sent: 01 January 2013 14:58
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Need talks for nokia e-5.

Dear friends,
I am in need of our mobile screen reader for nokia e-7.
How can i get the crack version, if it is not possible, is there any
other useful software for this particular need. now this is the time to
think about an open sores software for our self phones.
Pls give me any information about my regard.
Looking for your quick reply.
With all regards, Maneesh B.