From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of zoher kheriwala
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:28 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Excel formula problem

Dear juzer,
the formula mentioned by you in previous mail also holds good the only
change that the mukesh has to do is, instead of wrighting "mmmm yyyy" wright
"dd mmmm yyyy" and in true argument he has to include the date "31 december
2012", it will also work fine.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala