Prashant,

Thanks for sharing and this service is indeed interesting. I believe, for now
this service is available for those folks residing in Delhi and I understand
the reason.

Having said that, it would be great, if we can form group of 4 to 5
trainers/experts in each city. NAB Helpline can be centralized point of
contact. Which means clients can call up the NAB Helpline to fix the
appointment and further NAB helpline can block the calendar of trainer. Perhaps
trainer can operate at a partner organization in the city, for instance Enable
India in Bangalore and XRCVC in Mumbai. I will be happy to help for such an
effort.

How does it sound?
Regards,
Srinivasu