From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mitra Jyothi
Sent: 10 January 2013 14:22
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Information about commercially available IAS Audio Notes

Hello members,
We have come across a person who has prepared IAS Audio notes in MP3
player. It has more than 50 hours of notes for IAS, State Civil Services
and All India Competitive Exams (prelims and main). It includes General
Studies subjects on India and English paper Essays.
We have checked it and the recording quality is professional (prepared by
radio/ T V artists) and content has been prepared by a team of Senior Civil
Service Officers and Management Experts. Additionally, they will provide
more than 2 hours of Updates every month.
It has been packaged for commercial sale at 3150 rupees, along with the mp3
player. The memory card has been sealed and locked inside the player, so it
can't be copied.
If there is a requirement from our community, we can try to negotiate with
the person.
Those who are interested can write back to us offline.

Thanks & Regards,

Mitra Jyothi
CA Site P - 22, 18th cross, 31st Main,
Sector - 1, HSR Layout, Behind NIFT College,
Bangalore - 560 102
Ph: 080 - 22587623/25 Extn: 34
Website: www.mitrajyothi.org
<http://www.mitrajyothi.org/>