Dear Ruchi,

I am afraid the device or the PC software is not good but I have converted the book into text.

Ketan

-----Original Message----- From: Ruchi Patil
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:28 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Book on offer

Dear Sir,

I have been curious to know about kindle, the device, and the app and how accessible it is? Have read mixed reviews on the net. What's your opinion?

Regards,
Ruchi

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2013, at 10:56 PM, "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

I have at last purchased the Kindle edition of Durbar by Tavleen Singh and am willing to share it with friends if I receive adequate number of mails. Please do indicate your willingness privately.

You may know that this book has received good reviews and is based on author’s own experiences with Rajiv and Sonia Gandhi and their Durbar.

With best wishes,

Ketan