Dear All,
There are also some exceptions to discrimination and attitudes.
I personally met a young student who got a good job in mobile programming
 in a IT firm.
Initially the HR were not knowing about his needs, but he explained them
what he would need clearly right in the begining,  and he has now even been
confirmed within a month and very happy with his co-workers. I think he
went with a very open mind without fear of discrimination  and proved that
his vision didnt matter in getting the job done.

-Prasad