Bhavani and others,

That's a valid point. However, you guys those are in the banks can do something
about. You can start informal. One thing you can do is to organize an hour
session to co-workers, possibly including those who are responsible for web
based products, during the session, you cn introduce web accessibility what,
why and a bit about how... You can also demonstrate those products with
assistive technologies and explain how accessibility can also benefit other
users. Remember, you should talk in a constructive manner and with details but
not in a complaining approach.

I can do such presentations on Saturdays on request with a fee.

Good luck,

Regards,

Srinivasu
http://srinivasu.org Twitter: @vasutweets