Dear Friends,

Recently I received the latest issue of the audio magazine called 'Listeners'
club'. Usually, the editor Tina Parekh uploads it to Inclusive Planet, but, as
you all know, that site is down nowadays. So, she has asked me to upload it to
sendspace. I have uploaded the first part of it today. The link follows:

You have successfully uploaded a file called Listeners'_Club_part1.zip (96.1
MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwp8v0

The second and last part will be uploaded tomorrow.

Enjoy listening.

Ashik Hirani
9428855867