Hi Access-Indians,

It's been almost a couple of years since I have last written on Access-India,
and perhaps an year or so for me to follow the discussions here! But what I
know for sure is that this forum has grown exponentially in the meantime, and
there are many new members on the list.

Pasted below is a brief notice on behalf of a young but fast-growing
organisation in Andhra Pradesh, and you are requested to kindly go through it
and attend their meet if possible.
****************
Visually-challenged Employees Association (VcEA) solicits your presence on the
occasion of a State-level meet being organised on Sunday, the 27th of this
month:
(a)  to mark its first Anniversary;
(b) to celebrate the 204th Louis Braille Birth Anniversary
(c) to launch a comprehensive Web-portal on policies of AP Government for
persons with disabilities.

Honourable Chief Minister will be the Chief Guest.

Venue: Ravindra Bharathi, beside Reserve Bank of India (RBI(, Lakidikapool,
Hyderabad, from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM.

Please remember it's 27th, Sunday, from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM!

Friends in Hyderabad may kindly take special note of it and make their presence
felt, and I am looking forward to meeting them after a long stint!

Best!

Annavaram
Hyderabad Central University.
Mobile: 8374701417.