Hi friends
I am Anjaneyulu from Hyderabad
I am working as a divisional level monitoring team (DMLT)
In SSA (RVM) rajive vidya mission
contact basses
My work is I have to check all schools minimum infrastructure
Along with me another 2 members are working in my division
Even vehicle also providing
And there is instruction
we have to  upload in online everyday what we have gathered
information from various schools
I am only doing well
No one is doing this in my district.
Total 6 divisions in my district each division 3 members here they are
implementing PWD reservation also
But I don’t know why Mumbai SPDO state project director denied the
blind candidate
My suggestion is please bring 3 or 4 visually impaired persons give
him demonstration in front of him
How we can work in various sectors
if possible please invite him various functions or our programmes
 which will conduct by us .
so he can inspire by our works and he can motivate by our speaches
it will give the good platform too know more about visually impaire persons
what they are?
how they can manage with various works

thank you

On 1/26/13, Amjad Ahmed Fitwala <aafitw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> With the big apologies to the list moderator, today, I am going to
> discuss on a seriously painful harassment by the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
> with visually challenged candidates.
>
> The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mumbai region has denied the blind
> candidates once again despite of having 1% reserved seat as per the
> government guideline. They are not hiring any visually challenged
> persons though they are fully eligible for the posts of special
> teacher or mobile teacher. Recently, an advertisement was appeared in
> the various newspapers in September 2012, where 7 posts were kept
> reserved in different categories, but there were no special provisions
> made for the PWD or visually challenged persons.
>
> The results have got announced in the last week for the said posts,
> but no blind candidate has been recruited for the posts despite of all
> eligible criteria. There were total 7 posts in different categories,
> where at least 2 posts should be kept reserved for the visually
> challenged. This time, they have repeatedly taken this kind of
> decision after January 2011, when another advertisement was published
> in September 2010.
>
> The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mumbai region is really not serious in
> their endeavour and they are just harassing the totally blind persons
> which is very painful. Due to the non-provision of accessible
> technologies for the blind, the candidates are naturally depending
> upon normal persons.
>
> The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is running around 12 centers in Mumbai
> Municipal Area through 28 wards, on central, western and harbour
> lines. Nearly, 5000 people are working in this project including other
> disabled, but due to mental harassment, only two girls are left in
> Mumbai region. The Project Coordinator, Mr. Vaibhav Sakle is also not
> keen to employ the blind candidates and very strongly denies these
> hopes again and again.
>
> Friends, I am seeking your needful support and suggestions before
> raising this serious issue with the Chief Commission for the Persons
> with Disabilities, New Delhi. Your valuable support and response will
> be highly obliged for the needful.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Amjad Ahmed Fitwala
>
> Cell: +91 9833762173