we should ask IT department to re-design the format.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Syed Imran" <syed.f...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, 19 January, 2013 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Wanted Form # 10 IA,blind certificate to avoid Income Tax deduction

The doctors might decline to approve this form because nowhere on the form
the word "blindness" has been mentioned, very surprising indeed. I don't
know whether this has been done intensionally to discriminate us?
Whatever is the case, I always send my blindness certificate every year when
I submit my investment proofs. But if you still want the form 10 IA,
download it from the income tax India website, here is the link:
http://law.incometaxindia.gov.in/DITTaxmann/IncomeTaxRules/pdf/itr62Form10IA
.pdf

hth

Thanks