Dear all,

I got the Sansung CE117ADV-B  32 litre microwave.

It has microwave, grill and oven and is the top of the line product from
Samsung.

It has voice guide which I found to be very useful for the visually
impaired.

I think it is as accessible as the earlier specially designed Cook Magic
microwave from the USA. The only things it does not announce are the time
and power increments. But since the dial rotates in steps it is not to
difficult to set the time or power level even for a visually impaired.

It is currently selling at Rs. 16750 but availability is limited.

So, if you are planning to purchase an accessible microwave then I suggest
you go for this now. it was out of stock on Croma and flipkart. I ordered it
from snapdeal.com.

Thanks,

Prashant

The BEST Way to Read and Publish:  <http://www.daisy.org/get-involved>