hi all
the following email is from my friend from goa who is a painter inspite of
being visually impaired.
she basically  wants to know that whether there are any blind painters in india?
please respond.
thanks and regards
her message is as follows.

being visually impaired life has taught me creativity has no boundries. on the
path of exploring my capabilities time brought before me my capability to paint
a step into the world of colours.
here by i am looking out for another visually impaired artist or any source of
information of visually impaired  or blind artists in India.
kindly reach out and keep exploring

taha haaziq

Master Trainer for DAISY Digital Talking Book Production

talking book studio/library in charge
of
Technical Training Institute of PBMA

E-mail: tahahaa...@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9970620111
Office: +91 20 26870986
+91 20 26870609
skype: taha.haaziq
Address:
vivek apartments, block A3, flat 36, opposite don's garage,
ramtekri,Hadapsar,
Pune 411013.
Maharashtra, India.