To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <krut...@barrierbreak.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 12:36 PM
Subject: [AI] The Talking Notice Board, an innovative concept by BarrierBreak

Dear Access-Indians,

Have you ever thought of how a person with vision loss or print impairment
can get access to notice boards within schools, colleges, work places and
various other organizations?

Here is an innovative concept by BarrierBreak:

Talking Notice Board

Now, make all your notices directly accessible to people with visual
impairment and those who are print disabled with the Talking Notice Board,
an innovative concept by BarrierBreak.

The Talking Notice Board is powered by a digital voice labeler, the Touch
Memo which is about the size of a pen. It records and plays message when you
touch a supplied label with the Touch Memo. Simply attach a Touch Memo label
to the object, touch the tip of the Touch Memo pen to the label, then record
a descriptive voice tag. Then next time when you touch the tip of the Touch
Memo pen to that label it will play back the recorded voice tag associated
with it.

The Talking Notice Board holds cards with the Touch Memo labels pasted on
them which are used to record and play Notices using the Touch Memo. The
Touch Memo is attached to the Notice board by a chain.  Any one who wishes
to listen to the recorded messages can touch the tip of the Touch Memo pen
to the labels pasted on the cards and get access to the notices recorded on
them.

Specifications:

ü  Elegant looking notice stand

ü  Card slots with 10 message capacity

ü  Distinguishable 3 button pen

ü  Mounting equipment [screws, hook and chain]  provided

Top Features:

ü  High quality voice

ü  Easily back-up your recorded labels on a PC

ü  2 GB (Internal flash memory) with 83 hours of recording time

ü  Approximately 6 hours of operating time

To watch a video of the Talking Notice Board please click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H7mTAoGCJeU>
&v=H7mTAoGCJeU

To know more about it and to install a Talking Notice Board in your premises
write us to sa...@barrierbreak.com

The above information is also available on the BarrierBreak website, click
the link below:

http://barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual
<http://barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual&Cat_ID=38&id=1
38> &Cat_ID=38&id=138

Thanks & Regards

Amit Bagwe | Training & Support Executive

BarrierBreak

India: +91 (22) 2686 0485/86 Mob: +91 7303525520

Email: supp...@barrierbreak.com

Skype: barrierbreaksupport

Web:  <http://www.barrierbreak.com/> http://www.barrierbreak.com/

<http://twitter.com/#!/Barrierbreak> http://twitter.com/#!/Barrierbreak

<http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology.php> Assistive Technology
|  <http://techshare.barrierbreak.com/> Techshare India 2012 |
<http://blog.barrierbreak.com/> Accessibility Blog

BarrierBreak is a subsidiary of  <http://n-syst.com/> Net Systems
Informatics

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet