hello,
first of all, heartiest congratulations for the timely help and your
relief sought by you with the help of ccpd and your activism.

also big thanks goes to the quick initiative taken by our hon'ble ccpd
in ensuring our rights against this unfair descrimination.

i would also be keen to know such direct number of ccpd in case of any
imergency as in your case being sunday, public holiday, could not
contact the office of ccpd. i am sure this will help me and several
others like me who face such imergencies and stuck upon the further
strategies fighting between confusion and your burning desire to
achieve your goal as just like other sighted people.

i would also be keen to have the tips to search for the direct numbers
of these people as in your case, you could imediately have the access
of the state disability commisioners. so far i tried helping few
instances and stuck upon the outdated mobile numbers of few such
commisioners. i have got this list by googling but could not  succeed
in having access to the latest numbers.
thanks,
mukesh.

On 2/25/13, Sonu Golkar <sonug.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sonu Golkar
>
> Mo: +919483529980

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller