To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:36 PM
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

PARESH K.CHOKSHI (GABHAWALA)
Address: 525, Navrang Complex, Vadodara - 390 001
(M) 98244 20772, 93748 44783
Email Id.: paresh_choksh...@yahoo.co.in

We are offering following consultation services to manufactures all kind of services providers, exporters importers, etc.
1. MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprise) Registration Part I & II.
2. IEM - for Investment in plant & machinery above 10 Crores
3. Import Export code number & related work
4. CSPO / NSIC / DGS & D: (For State govt.  & Central govt. tendering)
5. Finance
6. Patent Trade Mark Registration
7. Subsidy for ISI / ISO 9000/ 14000 / 48000 / FPO / CE / WHO / GMP / HACCP
8. Marketing Subsidy
9. Interest Subsidy & CLCS Subsidy