Hello Friends,
in order to claim income tax releaf under 80dd,
should we need to produce anything other than the disability certificate of
dependent?
One of my friends tried to claim the same by producing the perminent disability
certificate of his dependent only.  But his DDO demanded to produce her medical
bills.  should my friend requires to produce?
I am waiting for reply from experts in this regard.
Thanks in anticipation
                Padmanabham Muppa.