hai dear access indian friends how r u???

as the above subject line says, I need suggestion to purchase a new ADSL y5 modam.

 iam currently using asus y5 modam it has 3 year replacement warranty.

I have already replaced this modam before one week back, but now also its showing error.

the error iam getting while clicking any page is, this page cannot be displayed, fix connection button.

I run  the network trouble shooter, then the result was,

Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found. You can find more
details below.
Problems found
The DNS server isn’t responding Detected
Your computer is trying to use a DNS server that is incorrect or doesn’t exist.
Contact your network administrator.

now iam using bsnl modam, which we have purchased while taking broadband connection.

the problem of this modam is, after 15 minuts it will be too hot, after that, no internet connection atall!!!!!!

so, dear friends here is my questions are,

do I have to replace this asus modam once again???

or, do I have to purchase a new one.

if iam ready to purchase one, which will be the best one.

asus modam I have only used 6 month.

so, dear friends and expers please arjently reply in this regards.

thanks in advance your friend,

Timy.