Dear Ajay,
I have a small question. You are saying that you were hearing boath jaws, but I am not able to understand that you boath were working on skype at that time or not? I mean to say that you were able to listen to the other computer's jaws with or without skype or any other media? Please clarify. I am very much qurias to know.

-----Original Message----- From: Ajay Minocha
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:15 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Teamviewer support.

I think I was able to hear both of the jawses at that time.
I am yet to try that.
regards

On 3/12/13, Sanchit Katiyar <katiyarsanchit...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear friends,

I also tried team viewer. it is quiet accessible with screen reading
software. today, I controlled my friend's laptop from it. I played
songs from my laptop in his laptop using the said software. i also
remove some softwares from his PC.

i have a quary, please tried to answer it. when I controlled my
friend's pc, at that time his screen reading software was working and
my screen reading software was silent. for example, I want to control
a computer which does not have a screen reading software then what to
do because mhy screen reading software is not working at that time.
are you also facing the same problem?