From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of payal
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:00 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Inclusive mainstream schools in Hyderabad

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for this information. However, are you aware whether or not this
school already has any children with vision impairment, or are inclusive in
their policy of admission? It is good to go equipped with the relevant
information when approaching them. Also, is the same one at Begumpet?

Thanks for any help,

Payal