Dear Access Indian list members,

Is there is any institute whichgives short term training in computer net works.
Especially during the summer I needed short term course computer networks.
There are  many institutes which gives  training in computer softwares but i
could not find any institute which gives computers  network training.  If
anybody knows the institutes which gives training in computers  network in
computer specially in summer please let me know immediately.  Because i wanted
to join in that course. all your suggestions and advices are welcome from the
list members.

 Thanking you all.

Four things in life never comes again

A spoken word