Dear Friends,

2600 ! itself is a good number , i should apreciate the good harts
behind this slow and strong growth, it would be great if some one
could share the list of ATMS with address , from NAB i got the list of
200 ATMS of Union bank across India, it would be great info if its
available for the other banks too.
i also  have a quary will it be possible for me to use any ATM cards
regardless of Banks?
or in other words can i use a normal debit card from ICICI bank to an
union bank and access the fecility of talking ATM?

Regards,
Vinod Benjamin