Dear Members,

In the light of some recent discussions on list i
am making a few things clear as this creates impressions that are
reflected on me as a person. I am just changing a few configurations of
the android operating system in the phone that we are offering, whatever
benifits i am negotiating on the price i am passing on to the members, i
am providing all updates on the phone as i was happy to provide Android
4.2 and The Quad core Processor model. In the process i did spend 4-5
days extra and am ready to give the updates all this is in the interest
of my friends.

I have informed all the people who have booked this
about the developments and am shipping the devices to various people
since yesterday and today. most of the buyers have expressed it is ok to
have lost 4 days time in upgrading both the software and the hardware.
it is really sad for me to hear few comments that were on the list
today. however i shall finish what i have started.

I am sorry if I
have over reacted on the subject.

Regards,

Kiran