hello friends! but tell me what does mean by persian tecknolodgy. i read the mails all of u regarding this. persian tecknolodgy's androied Mobile is easy to use. please explain what's the persian tecknolodgy. and the another thing is that if somebody know how to configure GPS in Nokia E5 please help me.
with warm regards
Dinesh Mittal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Srikanth Kanuri" <srili...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] quiry regarding persion technologies mobile accessibility

i think it should be accessible. they are using android 4.1.1. you can
call them on 18002332666. i strongly recommend a look at it before you
buy.

On 3/23/13, Padmanabham <padmanabam.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Friends,
I heard that persion technologies is making android mobiles accessible to
Visually Impaired.
does anybody of the list experienced with android mobile made accessible by
persion technologies?
If so, please share your feedback.
thanks in anticipation.