Hi Yogesh,
You can subscribe four magazines.
 Braille Digest from AICB (annual subscription Rs. 50)
All India Confederation of the Blind, Braille Press, Sector 5, Rohini,
Delhi 110085
Tel: 011-27054082
The Touch from NFB (annual subscription Rs. 40)
National Federation of the Blind, Computerised Braille Press, Delhi
Road, Bahadurgarh-124507, Jhajjar District, Haryana
Tel: 01276-230912 or 01276-235849
Blind Welfare from NAB Mumbai (annual subscription Rs. 20)
National Association for the Blind India, 11 Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
road, Worli Seaface, Mumbai 400030
Tel: 022-24925013
Braille Chronicle from NIVH Dehra Dun (annual subscription Rs. 50)
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped, 116 Rajpur Road,
Dehra Dun 248001 Uttarakhand
Tel: 0135-2744491 or 0135-2744979
You can send money order or demand draft to these addresses or contact
above mentioned number for further details.
Thank you

On 3/24/13, yogesh J <romioyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  dear access indians
> I want to subscribe some english  braiile magazines
> like braille digest
> so please tell me the availlable braille magazines and its subscription
> methods!
> waiting for your valuable replys!
> yours
> yogesh