hello mam,
i have already mentioned the contact details and cost  in my previous
mail. please  go through it. i have been using their all the products
and really enjoying it. time to time i do also make conversation in
terms of accessibility with him and he really has wonderful vision
ahead for it.

once again writing my reply as below:
i do know one nasik maharashtra  based  NGO who is in to making
various regional dictionaries with excellent audio support. the tts
used by them is in attractive  male and female versions.  it has lots
of features like antonym, synonym, thesaurus etc. i have been using
their dictionaries since a year and really benifited lot out of it.
actually, each regional language dictionary cost in between rs.300 to
600 depending on your choices. although he tries to make these
services available as free, but due to certain overheads of research,
people and technology he charges this amount. i found these to be
mostly accessible with screen reader jaws with few limitation
initially just to register your product. for more information, you may
visit their site:
www.khandbahale.com

or contact them on:
Phone Support  From Monday to Friday, between 11:00 AM to 5.00 PM only.
(+91) 96575-04944

their after sales services are also very good and really commited to
the customer support in my experience.

On 3/27/13, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aunty: 2 options recommended: 1. There is this company called
> khandbahale, producing various dictionaries in regional languages. It
> comes as a licensed software. I don't remember the cost exactly but
> below 1000 including courier and all that. Its good in terms of
> quality. Mr. Sunil is there from this company who could be of help in
> ordering.
>
> 2. You can surely use TTS for Hindi and Marathi (talking of E-Speak)
> with Jaws, so installing normal dictionaries should be also an option
> to be looked at. But first one is better option I know Aarijeet will
> kill me if I suggest E-speak :)
>
> I don't know what letters are to be used for installing Marathi voice
> for e-speak.
>
> --
> Amar Jain.
> Website: www.amarjain.com

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller