Hello Mukesh,

I am glad that my directions were helpful. I forgot to tell you, the
keyboard shortcut to insert a new comment or edit an existing comment is
SHIFT + F2.

Now coming to your query on hiding a worksheet, I am breaking my reply in 5
sections.

First, In your particular case, I would recommend that you should first
protect the worksheet to avoid unauthorised changes.

Section A. To protect a worksheet, follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Go to the worksheet you wish to protect by pressing CTRL + PAGE UP
or CTRL + PAGE DOWN.

Step 2: Press INSERT + SHIFT + S which will open a menu  containing various
worksheet specific options.

Step 3: Select "Protect Sheet".

Step 4:Enter a suitable password, and go  through the permissions list in
the dialog box.

Step 5: Tab your way to OK and press enter. Excel will request you to
re-enter your password. Re-enter the password and press enter.

Section B. To hide a worksheet, follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Go to the worksheet you wish to hide by pressing CTRL + PAGE UP or
CTRL + PAGE DOWN.

Step 2: Press INSERT + SHIFT + S which will open a menu  containing various
worksheet specific options.

Step 3: Select "Hide". This will hide the active worksheet

Section C. To go to a hidden worksheet, follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Press CTRL + SHIFT +F2. This will open a dialog box containing all
the worksheets, including hidden worksheets, in the Excel file.

Step 2: Go to the worksheet you wish to open and press ENTER. TIP: if the
worksheet is hidden, JAWS will announce it to you.

Section D. To unhide a worksheet, follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Go to the worksheet you wish to unhide by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + S
as explained in Section C above.

Step 2: Press INSERT + SHIFT + S which will open a menu  containing various
worksheet specific options.

Step 3: Select "Unhide". This will unhide the active worksheet

Section E. To unprotect a worksheet, follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Go to the worksheet you wish to protect by pressing CTRL + PAGE UP
or CTRL + PAGE DOWN. TIP: If the worksheet is hidden, you will have to
follow the steps given in Section C above to go to the worksheet.

Step 2: Press INSERT + SHIFT + S which will open a menu  containing various
worksheet specific options.

Step 3: Select "Unprotect Sheet".

Step 4:Enter the password you had given, and press ENTER.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Apoorv