dear sir, greetings
actually you can go for audio transcption
it means
the audio files will getting in cd or dvd
you can approach the audio caset companies and translate in to cd or dvd
with that you can earn from home

On 3/23/13, ratheesh kottakkal <ratheesh.kottakk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> Its me Ratheesh here. To one of my question regarding Medical
> transcription one of our friends told me that it didn't have much
> scope and job opportunity were less. Then I would like to know is
> there any other Transcription job that I can do from home? Do you know
> any such institute that offers  training in it? Tell me about job
> opportunity  also.
> Ratheesh
> kottakkal
> kerala
> 9037397893

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9986391143