From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
ki...@vaugle.co.in
Sent: 01 April 2013 00:25
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding enroid mobile from Perssian technology.

Dear My Vivek,

Shall i keep answering to all the friends of the
people who have booked phones? and with regards to tamilnadu i have met
them all there and you can see my apologies and replies on the list
including Dr Ramkumar, have any one from tamilnadu responded back on the
same they will not as they have really seen what is done by us as a
company and as a person. Let one person from tamilnadu write against
what i am writing, and i shall be answering to them and not all.

so do
we need to keep this issue alive and create more and more discussion, to
gain what, people when they will have an 4.2 Android phone will realize
that apart from nexus we shall only be giving the update. there are 2500
members i think i ll send 2500 mails on the list that should make up for
the delay I guess?