dear accessindians warm greetings to all of you.
as a part of my MBA program iam doing an internship in Bank of Baroda.
i've created a questioneer on loan recoveries  & customer perception
towards repayment of loans.
i want to place the same on google docs for easy analysis.
there fore please tell me how faar google  docs is accessable   if not
any alternative steps to finish the task.
i've tryed going to google docs and selecting forms option from create
button but later was not able to figure  it out further.
suggest me other ways of  doing the same.
thanks and regards,

--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")