Hi,
  Thanks so much for your email. Can you please attach off the list please?
I could not find it on the web link you gave me. Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of avinash shahi
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 10:29 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] request for current disability data

greetings
Current data on disabled is not available, there is likelyhood 2011 Census
findings about disabled population will be out by the end of April.
But if you need it urgently then you can refer to Census data 2001 and
National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO) findings 2002 Both differ widely
in their assessment of disability.
you can obtain data by searching on www.epw.in if you don't get, do let me
know off the list, will attach by tomorrow.

--
Avinash Shahi
MPhil Research Scholar

ia.org.in