Hi Satguru,

I no longer have the URL for the below batch files. See if this helps.
The solution involves using a series of batch files to store and change
network settings. I doubt they help change the proxy server.
storeHome.bat
Run this file when you are connected to your home network.
[start of file]
@ echo Storing home configuration
@ Netsh -c interface dump > homeNetwork.txt
@ echo Configuration stored
[end of file]
storeOffice.bat
Run this file when you are connected to the office network.
[start of file]
@echo Storing office
@ Netsh -c interface dump > OfficeNetwork.txt
@ echo Configuration stored.
[end of file]

Once you have stored both your office and home configurations, use the
following files to switch between them.
switchHome.bat
[start of file]
@ Netsh -f HomeNetwork.txt