Hey Handsome :)

As far as I understand, you are a good communicator. Your voice
certainly carries a good wait. Personality wise also you are pretty
good. Though I haven't met you, but can say this with certainty.

With all due respect to whatever is being said so far by others, I
personally feel that learning gestures is not a big deal. You just
need a decent body language instructor who could point out these
things. For those with vision, gestures is a very natural corollary to
their speech, but we too can have it by learning which does add to our
speech when we stand in front of a huge audience. I was specifically
told about these things during my personality development classes.

Apart from body language, short quotes, or shers (according to the
environment and gathering you are addressing keeping your own
designation in mind), smiling face, etc. are some of the other things
which would help you.

I would be happy to talk with you on body language over the phone, and
we can discuss various gestures etc.

With Affection,
 --
Amar Jain.