Friends,
I am very very sorry for that Google talk invitation. I had just
downloaded the messaging software and was not quite used to use it.
Besides that just like what our other friends have complained about it
was not accessible. So after entering my user name and password I
clicked here and there. But never thought something like this would
happen. Once again sorry for that mess. I will be careful in the
future.
Ratheesh