Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 10:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Formula correction

Mukeshji,

1. What do you mean by H1 and H2 - these are cell references or string values?

2. Does the cell K8 contain date difference?

3. There's no function in Excel called DATEDIF, you can get the difference in two dates by subtracting them.

It would be better understood if you can give an example of what you want to achieve.

Best Regards,
Zujar…

An optimist laughs to forget and a pessimist forgets to laugh!