Hello listers.
I am facing an issue with MS word 2007 and Jaws 14 while formatting a
document. The issue is this. After I select paragraph option having
pressed the application key and tab to paragraph spacing, what Jaws
says before and after, I am unable to select the relevant option, such
as 6 pt, 10 pt, 12 pt or auto. Jaws just says edit spin box, and
doesn't move around when pressing the arrow keys. With NVDA, I am able
to move around and select the option I want, but Jaws, it just says
edit spin box. I didn't face the issue with Jaws 13, the issue is with
Jaws 14.0.1037. Is there a workaround this?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best,

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,