Hi friends,

One of my friends would like to know if we would have a dedicated
accessible social portal. We knew that inclusive planet is not working
for a while and my friend is willing to build a portal with required
features. Can you all collaborate and send me a personalized emails on
what you expect out of such portal, features, content, any
collaborations if required etc…any input is appreciated.

Regards,
Raghava