Hi friends, Hope, you all are doing well. Friends, I would like to know
regarding how to get personal lone in market interest without any harassment?
Very often we need very small amount like 50000 or 1.00000 or 2.00000 to meet
our various important requirements. The nationalised banks often demands that,
the borrower should submit a declaration from his/her employer that he should
recover the balance amount of lone if he/she fails to repay it. But, the
employer did not give this declaration in favour of its employee. In case of
private banks like ICICI bank, city bank or HDFC bank, they check various
points like sibil credit score or other points, some of these are unknown to
us. The private banks always give a condition that, "lones are self discretion
of the bank." I had applied for a personal lone last year from ICICI bank. My
salry is deposited in this bank. But for unknown reasons the application has
been rejected. I have tried to know the cause of rejection but I could not been
able to know what is my fault. In recent past, I did not borrow any personal
lone from any bank. This is a problem of concern for the small earning persons
like me. If anyone help me I will be highly benefitted. Sometimes, I experience
that, some banks did not give us lone because of our blindness, but they deny
the fact in writing. I think so because, when I say that, I am a blind person,
then the concerned officer of the bank tries to avoid the conversation. Please,
do something to enable us to get personal lones from the banks to do our
important works. Thousands of blind persons like me will be benefitted from
this action. Regards. Yours sincerely,Amarnath De.