Hi Amiyo, the process you told is not working as this process is
similar to pressing right click butten upon the document link and
selecting save as target. But the problem is that when i m doing it in
save as format it showing save as html and not as pdf, while the
document is in pdf format.
Please give a try to following search: "compliance mechanism under
environmental laws". select the result no. 4, press context menue key
and select save as, in my system it is showing  save as html. another
way, what i am doing, press shift+enter upon the link of the document,
by doing so the pdf document will open. But i want it should ask me to
save or open the document.

On 4/16/13, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> In IE use insert+f7 for the link list.
> Select the link for pdf file.
> Press alt+m for the move to link button.
> Press the application key for the context menu.
> Arrow down to Save target as option and press enter key.
> It should invoke the standard download or save as dialogue box. The rest is
>
> self-explanatory.
>
> In firefox, you can follow the same procedure. Remember that here you will
> find save link as instead of save target as option on the context menu.
>
> in firefox you can modify the programmes section under options to stop pdf
> files from opening in adobe reader.
>
> With best Regards,
> Amiyo Biswas

Mohib Anwar Rafel