Hi, Eclipse IDE is fairly accessible with JAWS. I used Eclipse 3.x and
4.x with JAWS 13 without any trouble. I used it with java, it worked
very well and did not face any accessibility issue. The Standard
widget toolkit bundled with eclipse is very useful to develop the
accessible java application. So go ahead with eclipse.

On 4/18/13, Muhammed Ramees <rameesz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to develop a application in java.....
> I'm using jaws 13.0
> My question is eclipse ide is accessible whith jaws?
> There any eclipse user here?
>
> Regards......:-)
> Skype me at  rameeszone
>
> Mobile no: 09895681523

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

Join me on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/shreedhar.ts

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ