Hello all, greetings.
As the subject line indicates, I have a doubt regarding using computer
(in general) with JAWS. I've been using computer for past 4 years. The
problem is that when I try to search some materials online, suddenly
JAWS stops speaking altogether. I used to give restart and it worked
for some time. However, it does not work now. When I try to give
restart using the usual procedure (JAWS not speaking), I'm not able to
do it. Can we do anything about this, other than using the reset
option? To give reset option, I know is harmful for the system. Is
there any solution for this problem? Friends, please help me.

With regards,
Sneha.