install jawa runtime on your system. download it from jawa .com
this may solve your problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Banker" <visuallyimpairedbank...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] pressing enter key on various links and buttens is notprocessing

Try to open a link in new windows by pressing
Shift+Enter

On 4/22/13, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi friends I am here again writing regarding my problem which i am
facing in internet explorer. On IE page as soon as i press enter key
on various link a clicking sound is coming and that link is not
working, more over where ever there is a butten, where i am suppose to
press space bar there also pressing space bar is doing nothing only a
tick sound is played. what to do to remove this difficulty. this
problem is being occured at the link of any document such as pdf
document etc.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
Phone: 01127666896